Director of Client Services
Director of Client Services
Interested in working and living in paradise? Caye International Bank, Ltd, San Pedro Belize, is seeking a Director of Client Services, a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers at Caye International Bank, Ltd.
The Customer Service Director is responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer and for leading/developing a team, who typically deliver customer interactions across multiple channels (Front and Back office. Telephone. Email. Online. Live Chat. Video, Social Media. Correspondence.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategically lead and develop a Customer Service team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer service;
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that will illustrate what is working and what is not:
- Track these metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Display results for team and management
- Process accounts applications in conformity with AML/CFT Policy and Procedures
- Respond to customer inquiries, concerns, and requests in a timely manner
- Manage relationships with Referral Agents.
- Develop metrics to calculate the cost of account applications and implement procedures to reduce the cost to serve clients and open new accounts, but not negatively impact quality service provided to customers.
- Empower and Engage the Customer Service Team
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Drive better sales through service
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify companywide improvements and present these to the Board/Senior Stakeholder Peers.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization.
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements. Identification of any potential risk issues.
- Work effectively with all peers and the board/stakeholders Commercial and Finance, Marketing, Operations to negotiate and influence customer improvements
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Drive quality and consistency
- Partner with Operations Department to optimize existing Client profitability through business planning and collaboration and deliver increased revenue streams.
- Proactively work towards streamlining the account application process to improve operational efficiency and provide better customer service
- Comply with all company and banking regulations, policies and procedures
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned. Maintain education and professional expertise through attendance at job-related seminars, conferences, and workshops.
Overall responsibility for the Client Services department to include the Customer Service Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in the field of business, including specific courses in accounting, finance, and economics; and a minimum of at least eight (8) years or more of related banking experience.
- Extensive experience in managing operational customer service teams
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in quality led, legislative compliant environment
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment.
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
- Must be fluent in English which includes the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals using proper English grammar.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public both face-to-face and over the telephone in clear understandable English.
- Must have an advanced working knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, and database software programs and the ability to learn new banking software programs.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Passport with the ability to obtain Visa to travel to the United States as necessary.
Knowledge AML/CFT Policy and Procedures
Position may require the ability to work before or after normal business hours, including weekends and overnight travel, to meet required deadlines and to attend meetings and/or training programs. May attend conferences, workshops etc. to promote CIBL’s Services and Products.
Primary Location: San Pedro, Belize
Job: Director of Client Services
Schedule: Permanent, Full-time